The Finnish Landlord Association’s legal experts provide written statements and other legal assignments as a membership benefit. We can also assist our members in legal actions related to leases. These services are paid services with hourly changes. Legal assignments are priced at €180/h (including VAT). Assignments must be agreed to in writing and an estimate of hours will be provided. There is a minimum charge of 0.5 hours after which each assignment is charged by the hour in increments of thirty minutes.
Examples of assignments:
- Providing documents related to the lease agreement or to other leases
- Representing the shareholder at a shareholders’ meeting
- Statements on maintenance liability
- Presenting a claim for damages to a tenant or to a housing company
- Action for eviction
- Representing the landlord in court in disputes related to leases
You may also book a time for legal consulting at the Finnish Landlord Association’s office for €60 / 20 min (including VAT). It is not possible to acquire any documents or other written statements at this consultation.