The Finnish Landlord Association is the leading association for landlords and real-estate investors in Finland. We promote and support private landlords by offering a wide range of services.
The Finnish Landlord Association is a member of the Finnish Real Estate Federation.
The Finnish Landlord Association in a nutshell
- Founded in 1999
- Operates in Finland – local representatives in over 20 cities
- Sanna Hughes, executive director
- Jouni Lehtinen, chairman of the board
- Contact information for the whole personnell (in Finnish)
- Over 23 000 members
Become a member
If you are a landlord in Finland, you should be a member of The Finnish Landlord Association.
Our membership offers you access to a wide range of services, discounts and privileges that are exclusive to our members.
- Know your rights and responsibilities
- Get support and help (templates for rental contracts, etc)
- Meet fellow landlords
- Gain a competitive edge
- Benefit from a wide range of services
- Help us strengthen our voice
Fill in the membership application and become a member!