The Finnish Landlord Association is the leading association for landlords and real-estate investors in Finland. We promote and support private landlords by offering a wide range of services. The Finnish Landlord Association is a member of the Finnish Real Estate Federation.
In a nutshell
- founded in 1999
- operates in Finland – local representatives in 12 cities
- Mia Koro-Kanerva, executive director
- Jouni Lehtinen, chairman of the board
- over 10 000 members
Become a member
If you are a landlord in Finland, you should be a member of The Finnish Landlord Association.
Our membership offers you access to a wide range of services, discounts and privileges that are exclusive to our members.
- Know your rights and responsibilities
- Get support and help
- Meet fellow landlords
- Gain a competitive edge
- Benefit from a wide range of services
- Help us strengthen our voice
Fill in the membership application and become a member!
Learn more about membership benefits
As a member, you can easily contact our lawyers with any questions regarding renting in Finland. Typical questions concern drafting the contract, raising the rent and ending the lease agreement.
One-to-one telephone advice and support:
Call: 09 1667 6345
Monday, Friday 10-15
You can also send questions via our website. We will answer to your question whithin 5 working days. You can choose whether you want a written answer by email (we will answer in Finnish) or our lawyer to call you with the answer (also in English).
One-to-one telephone advice regarding landlords’ finance and taxation.
Call: 09 1667 6369
Opening hours: Monday-Thursday 13-16
Checking credit data is an essential part when choosing a new tenant. Our members can check the payment defaults and other credit data entries from the tenant candidate before making the tenancy agreement. You will need the social security number of the candidate to be able to check the consumer credit data.
Check online trough our webpage: 8,5 € /candidate (requires logging into vuokranantajat.fi and online bank service identification)
Check via phone: 13 € /candidate
Call our legal advice number (09) 1667 6345
Monday, Friday 10-15
Remember to mention your membership number
Vuokraovi.com – 50 % discount
Vuokraovi.com is described as the most user friendly national online service for renting apartments. The website has about 100 000 visits per week. As a member you get a 50 % discount from rental advertisements. Discount is activated by using our discount code. Vuokraovi.com offers Varmasti vuokralle -guarantee for private landlords: if you can not find a tenant within 8 weeks of continuous advertising, you will get your money back. Contact the customer service of Vuokraovi.com in cases of refund.
Oikotie.fi – 50 % discount
Oikotie.fi is the most popular service of housing and most known service in renting across Finland. Oikotie has over 500 000 visits per week and over 100 000 of them in the rental side.
As a member you get a 50 % discount from rental advertisements and an additional boost to your ad. Our membership logo will also be visible on your ad to signal that you are part of our national landlord network.
Advertisement is valid until you will find a tenant. The price also includes three consumer credit data checks. Discount and benefits are activated by using our discount code.
As a member you can collect debts trough Pikaperintä.fi (website is only in Finnish). The service is operated by Lindroff, the leading credit management institute in Europe.
Our members can use the service with these discounted prices:
Only successful debt collections are charged.
- Fee for starting the process 0 €
- Voluntary debt collection 2 % (normally 5 %)
- Legal debt collection (includes drafting the application for the summons) 2 % + official expenses (normally 5 % + official expenses)
- Second collection 25 % (normally 30 %)
The commission fee is based on the successfully collected amount (+VAT).
Great discounts from products sold in one of the biggest appliance stores in Finland, Gigantti
Free turnkey solution for our members includes delivery, installation, removal and recycling of the old appliance. The solution also includes the safety pan for fridge or washing machine.
Comprehensive legal statements and documents are not included in our free legal advice service for members.
Written legal documents are charged according to a per-hour fee.
- Examples of prices:
- lease of residence 120 € + VAT
- notice notification 120 € + VAT
- caution (regarding intention to use the right of rescission) 120 € + VAT
- notice of rescission 120 € + VAT
- application for a summons 120 € + VAT
- Standard statement 360 € + VAT (max. 3 hours of work)
- private negotiation with a lawyer at The Finnish Association of Landlord’s office 40 € + VAT/20 minutes (does not include any written work)
These benefits are available only in Finnish.
- Suomen Kiinteistölehti – membership magazine
- Suomen Kiinteistölehti is the leading magazine in real estate business in Finland. The magazine is published 10 times a year. Only in Finnish.
- Lectures and seminars around Finland
- We organize various lectures, seminars and networking events around Finland every year. Topics vary from taxation to renting and real-estate investing. The lectures are in Finnish.
- Find more information about our upcoming events here
- Subscription to Kotitalo magazine -40%
- Membership price 29,90 for Osta, vuokraa, vaurastu -book
- Subscription to Arvopaperi or Arvoasunto –magazines -40%
- Maintance manual for rented apartment 9,50 euros from Kiinteistöalan Kustannus
With your own business card you can communicate to your tenant, bank or other investors that you are a part of the Finnish Landlord Association and a fair and thrustworthy landlord. Our members can order free business cards trough our webpage.
Questions? Contact us!
Call: 09 1667 6421
Office opening hours:
Monday, Friday 10-15